Saturday, August 7, 2010

Learning

I don't know about anyone else but there are times when I think that I have read and heard so much about a topic that there is nothing left for me to learn.  I don't know why I think that because I'm always wrong, it is good though that I know I am wrong because I keep reading and listening to what others have to share.

Today I went to a retreat on contemplative prayer...  I am not a person who likes to sit still so I don't really like the practice of contemplative prayer.  I try to practice daily... begrudgingly sometimes... I know that when I do I am different.  I see things differently.  Today I learned so much, I learned things that will make it easier for me to practice.

1 comment:

Br. Jack+, LC said...

Can you talk more about this? Where did you go? What did you learn?

Thanks!