Saturday, April 7, 2007

Resurection cats and friends

Alleluia Christ is risen!!!

I am grateful for the resurrection, for the hope that it brings. When every place I look is dark and all seems lost, in the resurrection there is hope.

Is it a fact? Did it happen exactly as we have been told? I don't know. Is it truth? Yes!

Today my friend Michelle's cat Trouvee, started eating. Trouvee was ill and unable to eat, Michelle has been tube feeding her for weeks, today she ate.

Today I heard about a young woman, a teenager, who wrote a book for children about the disparity between the haves and the have nots.

Today a friend who has MS and was severely anemic was released from the hospital, her strength renewed.

It has been a difficult holy week for me, in the past it was business as usual teach people about the atonement how lucky we are blah blah blah.....This year it was real, I wept, I yelled and shared in the suffering of Christ, which is what I prayed for. Silly me...god always answers

Christ is risen indeed! Alleluia Alleluia

No comments: