Friday, August 15, 2008

OMG

Okay I really don't care what other people believe as long as no one gets hurt. Todd Bentley is acting like a thug. I think the legal definition of what he is doing is battery. At first I thought well there is implied consent but in settings like the one Bentley is in the people do not question gods 'anointed'

I work as a telephone triage nurse and if someone called me and said a preacher kicked them in the gut I would file a police report.

Not much shocks me anymore...this does


2 comments:

Kay & Sarah said...

This is scary and probably not as unusual as we would like to think.

I am a nurse too and I keep imagining what kind of injuries he might have caused for this poor man.

Unknown said...

I would not have believed this if I did not see it with my own eyes. Having seen many people suffer from cancer, my heart aches to see this kind of horrible abuse. How can this be legal?